Vacant Home Services
- Initial visit to property, photos taken of the whole property or video and uploaded into the owner portal. Talk about expectations of home such as what temp to keep the home at during which season it is.
- Check plumbing, heating, electrical, outbuildings and garage.
- Contact the owner if maintenance issues arise and/or schedule work orders with vendors for smaller repairs.
- Visit property 3-4 times a month.
- General and Seasonal
- Upon request or recommendation.
- Oversight fee of 10% of billing, excluding Trinity’s invoices.
Interior and Exterior Services:
- Run faucets, check washer hook-ups,check for leaks under sinks, flush toilets, check specialty items such as radon and sump pumps. Look for mold and pests, adjust temperature regarding heating or cooling. Check sprinkler system, gutters, make sure they sprayed for weeds, check lawn condition/mowing, snow removal, mail.
- 24/7 maintenance requests. Neighbors can call/text Bret or John.
- Based upon size and location of property.
- Monthly and yearly expense report.
- $200 set up fee for owner portal, accounts etc.
- $500 reserve.
Damages or Missing Items:
- Broker is not responsible for damage to the premises or items missing or damaged under any circumstances including but not limited to theft, vandalism or negligence of subcontractor and service personnel. Broker shall not be responsible to take any precautionary measures to avoid any damages from inclement weather, unless agreed to in advance in writing, between broker and owner.
- Pays mortgage, HOA, taxes, and utilities.
- Replenishes reserves if needed.
- Send me any vendor that you would like to use. (We have a list of vendors that we recommend)
- Send us a copy of Insurance and a contact name.